Interviews. Reviews. Book Announcements.


Dedicated to writers, readers, and lovers of Paranormal Mystery everywhere!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Interview with author Madison Johns

An interview with author Madison Johns







1 - I like the older characters in your book. What made you decide to go in that direction? 

I worked as a nursing care assistant in both a nursing home and hospital and really enjoyed the senior citizens I cared for. Many of them had interesting lives and were very much spunky seniors. It was this experience that inspired me to create Agnes and Eleanor.

2 - Why do you want to write paranormal books?

I dabbled in it with Grannies, Guns and Ghosts, but I wanted to dig deeper. I love writing mystery and the added paranormal theme makes it all the more interesting to write.

3 - Have you ever had a paranormal experience? 

I lived in a townhouse where the basement door opened at will it seemed, but since I can easily explain that away I’d say no.

4 - What's your next project? 

I’m working on another Agnes paranormal book. In their next adventure they’re going to a western ghost town.

5 - Describe the way you write? 

I don’t outline, or very little and just sit down and it flows out. I like to write in the middle of the night, long after everyone has gone to bed and it’s quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment