Interviews. Reviews. Book Announcements.


Dedicated to writers, readers, and lovers of Paranormal Mystery everywhere!

Monday, September 29, 2014

An interview with author Judy Teel





An Interview with author Judy Teel

What do you like best about writing?

I love living in that imaginary world in my head and then creating it with words so that other people can experience and enjoy it. It’s magical.

What were your favorite books growing up?

Loved the Narnia series. Also The Hobbit and Wrinkle in Time. When boys turned into something other than playmates for hide-and-seek and football, I started enjoying romances, both contemporary and historical.

Tell us about your new projects.

I’ve just started book 3 in the Shifty Magic series – Savage Magic. Addison makes a discovery that changes her life forever as she battles to stop the extermination of Cooper’s clan.

Who is your favorite character in Shifty Magic and why?

Addison will always be my favorite, I think. She’s so kick ass and smart mouthed and has so many hurts under it all and secrets even she has yet to discover. What’s not to love?

What is your favorite thing to do when you aren't writing?

Spending time with my family comes in first. After that, reading or watching one of my favorite shows (Teen Wolf, Downton Abby, Modern Family, Bones). I also like romantic comedy movies a lot.





Find Judy here:
Twitter: @JudyTeelBooks
Amazon author’s page: http://amzn.com/e/B008K8WHHI


No comments:

Post a Comment